Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twins!

Wow it is hard to get them both comfy at the same time.
George was pretty jealous of Mommy or Daddy holding another baby :-) He really wanted to kiss them both.

There is a better copy of this photo in Anne's camera (we are smiling) but I thought this was neat.


Finley was pretty much wide awake the second visit we made and by the motions her mouth was making she was pretty hungry too. It seems she was the dominant womb-mate - Declan slept the whole time. Anne said he had been kicking her a lot so maybe he was just worn out from all the internal activity :-).



So the twins, Declan and Finley are totally adorable. I held Finley first and she was so tiny and light - THEN I held Declan and WOW even tinier and lighter. They are bot so precious. As of now I think Finley looks like Anne and Declan looks like Kevin. They both resemble Sam now but not so much from the baby picture in Sam's room.

No comments: